Saturday, May 21, 2011

Purrleased to Meet You!

Welcome to my blog.

I live in the Outer Mission District of San Francisco with my husband and our four kitties Chai, Little Bit, Sugar Bear and Eve. We're working folks, in our mid-50's and we enjoy our little piece of paradise here in the city. We both love to travel and have adventures, but we're always happy to come home.

We have a good life. For both of us, it has not been without its ups and downs, but then isn't that the challenge of life - keeping it all in balance? You get one thing working and oops, there's something else that needs attention. That's what the journey is all about and our experiences shape us along the way.

I'm passionate about my relationships and that includes our kitties. I also believe in helping others and I do that as often as I can in any way that I can. Right now I'm training for the Susan G. Komen 3 Day for the Cure. I've raised $1750 of the minimum $2300.

It's a sunny day today. I'll be busy since I am leaving on a business trip for New York tomorrow. I'm looking forward to 2 weeks in that wonderful city but I sure will miss the kitties and the hubby.

No comments:

Post a Comment