Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Foggy Morning

I don't think I've ever seen fog on any of my previous trips to Manhattan. But given that it's surrounded by water I guess it's no surprise. Gee I feel right at home.

I managed to navigate my way to the Brooklyn office and back via subway yesterday. It's a quick trip.

Today I deliver my first class so I'm up and at 'em early. Sippin' coffee and checking email. Trying not to think about what time it is on the West Coast (still adjusting to the time change). I did sleep pretty well last night.

Across the street from my room is a building of aparrtments or condos. Since I'm on the 14th floor, I can see that it has a gorgeous penthouse apartment and pretty roof garden with a hot tub! No signs of life in the penthouse but what a cool setup.

No comments:

Post a Comment