Sunday, May 29, 2011

Great Day!

I had a really fun day yesterday. I started out by heading to the Shake Shack where I had a burger and Creamsicle Float. The burger was very good but not as good as an Animal Style IN-N-OUT burger. The Creamsicle Float was heavenly.

Next I cruised around Times Square while waiting for my matinee to start. Very fun people-watching. I stopped off for a short foot massage then it was time to get in line for the show.

The show, Memphis, was outstanding! If you love Broadway musicals with great esemble dancing and knock-your-socks-off voices, check it out. I can see why it won the Tony for Best Musical in 2010.

Next I stopped at Junior's for a piece of cheesecake and a cup of coffee. Junior's makes one fine cheesecake and I may have to take a slice home.

I ended the day at Macy's where I did a little shopping. Hey my credit card and discount coupons work just as well in New York as they do in San Francisco - go figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment