Thursday, September 8, 2011

3 Days, 60 Miles, 1 Goal

In less than 9 hours I will be participating in my second Susan G Komen 3 Day for the Cure and today I hit the $3000 mark in donations.

My friends and family have supported me with donations, good wishes and their enthusiastic support. This walk is an indescribable experience. So much time and effort is put into the training, the fund raising - it's a huge commitment. The whole experience is amazing but what touches my heart most is being able to wear the names of their loved ones, some who have survived and some who have not, on my shirt.

Our mascot Tallulah will be with us in spirit as will so many others. Thank you everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Tallulah and I are so proud of you Jeanette....we wish you luck and have fun!Look for the butterflies cause they will be there!

    ReplyDelete